Principles of the Migun Thermal Massage Bed
Migun uses Oriental medical principles such as moxibution, acupressure, and acupuncture. These methods of treatment are made more effective when combined with Western technology, such as the use of Helium gas and Chiropractic therapy.
According to Oriental Medicine, the human body has 365 acupressure points, and among those, Migun is concentrating on the vital acupuncture points around the spine.
There is a saying that a healthy spine will lead to an enjoyable, healthy, and long life. The spine is the pillar of the human body; it is connected to all internal organs, muscles, and nerves. In fact, all brain activities are regulated by the functions of the spine.
Considering the importance of the spine, it is apparent that maintaining a healthy spine is the key to having a healthy life. Unhealthy and distorted spine may cause one to suffer from disorders such as lumbago, tinnitus, and disc related problems. Maintaining habits of good posture and keeping the back warm are good ways to care for the spine.
* Migun applies thermal, massage and finger pressure treatment to your entire dorsal area.
* Users can control massage treatment manually or automatically.
* The external jade massage heads can be directly applied to desired areas for more effective use.
* A simple click of the remote control makes the operation quick and easy.
* Infrared lamps provide topical heating for temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain, and stiffness.
The temporary relief of minor joint pain associated with arthritis, and the temporary increase in local circulation where applied relaxation of muscles.